In the last weeks i reordered my git repo and decided to dump some of the more heavy changes i made to the addon to other branches,
and to restart development by finishing the new listview, that i started two years ago... It was the main reason, why development of
a new version was stalled so long.
So here is the new version 0.73 DEV available for download:
It has its own database, so please export your caches from 0.72 and reimport them in the 0.73.
Please give me feedback about problems using the listview.
It also has a feature to download an existing cache export file from locus-solver.de and import it.
Currently there are only two caches to test it with: GC5DAV5, GC711J2.
I'm not sure, if the addon should have an option to disable this.
- New experimental listview. Has to be enabled in settings.
- Added french translation.
- Added rules for auto backup.
- Added button to import all caches from export file.
- Added function to fetch cache data from remote server (locus-solver.de).
- Added variable functions: pow0, pow1.
- Added × as multiplication sign.