In the last weeks i reordered my git repo and decided to dump some of the more heavy changes i made to the addon to other branches,
and to restart development by finishing the new listview, that i started two years ago... It was the main reason, why development of
a new version was stalled so long.
So here is the new version 0.73 DEV available for download:
https://play.google.com/apps/testing/lo ... on.mcs.dev
It has its own database, so please export your caches from 0.72 and reimport them in the 0.73.
Please give me feedback about problems using the listview.
It also has a feature to download an existing cache export file from locus-solver.de and import it.
Currently there are only two caches to test it with: GC5DAV5, GC711J2.
I'm not sure, if the addon should have an option to disable this.
- New experimental listview. Has to be enabled in settings.
- Added french translation.
- Added rules for auto backup.
- Added button to import all caches from export file.
- Added function to fetch cache data from remote server (locus-solver.de).
- Added variable functions: pow0, pow1.
- Added × as multiplication sign.