On the other hand, this works fine for the final waypoint.
A good example is this multi: Keep on rockin‘ Hegerturmblick - reloaded.
- send cache to cache solver
- observe that there are several waypoints for stages where the coordinates have to be calculated
- go to listing tab, select the N-part of the formula for (e.g.) Stage 2 and click Stage 2 in the following dialog
- repeat with the E-part
- switch to Waypoints and Variables tab and have a look at waypoint Stage 2: the coordinates are still shown as 0, i.e. the formula didn't get parsed
The only way that seems to work is to go into waypoint edit mode and immediately close without changes - then the formulas get parsed.
This holds true for v0.72 and 0.73DEV.
- it works for the final waypoint
- it works for waypoints that were manually added in the Cache Solver
- it doesn't work for waypoints that were sent from Locus