To participate on the beta program follow this link https://play.google.com/apps/testing/locus.addon.mcs
and enable your beta program membership.
- New experimental listview. Has to be enabled in settings.
- New Parser for formulas with x (letter) instead of *. To avoid ambiguity always prefer *!
- New tokens .! (force parse as decimal point) and .? (disable overflow checks) for parser. See help for more details.
- Show hint to update a modified cache (from Locus to the solver) indefinitely and in red.
- Create a hidden waypoint "Header point" on import for cases where the first point is a projection.
- Added french translation.
- Added button to import all caches from export file.
- Added variable function: square root.
- Added variable functions: pow0 (x⁰), pow1 (x¹).
- Added more signs as mathematical operators.
- Added function to fetch cache data from remote server (locus-solver.de).
- Added rules for auto backup.
- Formulas do not return 0 anymore, if not complete.
- Weaker requirements for the boundary checks of results of formula calculations.
- Change minSDK to API 18 (Android 4.3).